Adding Admin Users to Your SaaSquatch Account
Learn how to add new Admin Users to your SaaSquatch account.
As a client, you can invite members of your team to be admin users on your SaaSquatch account. Admin users can:
- Add and change programs
- Set up and manage rewards
- Manage participants
- Manually configure user and event information
- View the analytics dashboard
- Download custom reports
- Manage integrations, webhooks, and security
All admins have full access to both your test and live tenants. Note that it is not possible to customize user permissions for different admin users.
🔗 Add a new Admin User
- Log on to your SaaSquatch account.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click the My Account icon.
- Click Invite Team Members.
- Enter the email address of the new admin user you would like to invite. Note: To add more than one user at a time, you can enter each of their email addresses and separate them with a comma.
- Click Invite to send the invitation.
A confirmation will appear showing the number of invitations sent out.
All admin users have full access to the SaaSquatch account in both test and live tenants.
🔗 Audit and Remove Admin Users
If you want to audit and remove admin users from your SaaSquatch account, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.