Set a spending goal and reward your users when they reach it.
🔗 Why run this program:
Churn by giving customers more social status with your brand
Word of Mouth by talk about the great rewards and deals you give
Engagement by giving users a purchase goal
Revenue by giving incentives for repeat purchases
Customer Lifetime Value by rewarding for frequent, high-value purchases
A company is trying to increase their customers' average order amount from $150 to $200.
The company launches a VIP program that offers a $25 store credit to any customer who spends over $200 in a single month.
- Timeframe for earning rewards.
- Purchase amount required to get rewards.*
- Only allowing purchases of one currency to be rewarded.
- Rewards can be once when goal is reached, or every time the goal is reached.
- Target specific segment(s).
- Customizable email to notifiy users when they get a reward.
- Customizable widget for users to track progress and rewards.
* Advanced settings are available for a custom user action being rewarded.