The SaaSquatch Analytics suite helps you gain more insight into the activity of your Growth Automation Programs and their participants. This article provides an overview of the many powerful features available in Analytics provided by SaaSquatch.
🔗 Platform Overview
The Analytics Platform on SaaSquatch allows you to quickly view data to determine the health and success of your various programs.
This data can be filtered based on a specific timeframe (Today, Last 30 days, All time, etc.).
DefinitionsThe SaaSquatch Analytics Platform includes a diverse set of useful program information. The following definitions should help explain what each of the categories represents:
- Unique Visitors: Unique participants who loaded the widget.
- Active Referrers: Unique referrers who have shared their referral code or share link. We consider the referrer "active" once they have clicked the area of your program widget that allows them to send their code or share link.
- Successful Referrers: Number of unique referrers who have converted referrals.
- Referred Visitors: The number of unique users, as determined by IP address, that have clicked a referral link during the time period in question.
- Referred Users: The number of unique referred users who have started the referral process, such as clicking on a referrer’s share link and signing up for your program.
- Referred Conversions: The number of unique referred users that have signed up and then completed the referral process.
🔗 For More Information
🔗 Individual Referral Programs
You can learn more about the analytics available for specific Referral Programs by reviewing our Understanding Your Program Analytics Data page.
🔗 All Programs Overview
You can learn more about the multi-program analytics summary available for Growth Automation Programs by reviewing our Analytics Overview for Growth Automation Programs page.
🔗 Frequently Asked Questions
🔗 Tracking on Older Programs
The Analytics feature uses advanced techniques to gather a wide range of rich and indepth data for your referral program. Programs launched before the update to the Analytics platform on July 13th 2016 will only display data from that point onwards.
🔗 Analytics and Program Security
Please keep in mind that our Analytics platform will only take into account the first state of the referral once it has passed through security moderation. Only referrals that are approved at the end of the moderation process will be counted. For example, if a referral is first denied but later approved, this referral will not be counted as “successful”.
🔗 Additional Questions
Running into any issues or have any questions? Please contact our Success Team who will be more than happy to help out.