Deleting a Calculated Field
Learn how to delete user-created calculated fields.
You can delete user-created calculated fields at any time in the Admin Portal. (The default calculated fields cannot be deleted.)
There are slight differences in behavior depending on whether the calculated field you delete has a fixed or sliding tracking window.
|If||Then the deleted field will...|
|No tracking window||
🔗 Deleting a calculated field
Important: Deleted calculations can’t be restored. This action is permanent.
- Log on to the SaaSquatch Admin Portal.
- Go to the Data page and click the Fields tab.
- Find the field you want to delete in the Fields table.
- Click the three-dot menu on the right side of the row.
- Click Delete.
- Review the pop-up and confirm if you want to proceed.